CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. White 2014 Toyota Prius v FWD CVT 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT-i Aluminum 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT-i Aluminum.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 27119 miles below market average! 40/44 Highway/City MPG
Toyota Certified Used Hybrids Details:
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Battery 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original in-service date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 174 Point Inspection
* 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Don't miss your chance to SAVE HUGE $$ at Cumberland Auto Center!!
* Outstanding fuel economy; roomy interior with lots of storage; generous cargo capacity; quiet and comfy ride. Source: Edmunds
* The world's first and most successful mass-produced hybrid car, the 2014 Toyota Prius hybrid continues to expand its dominance. For those folks who need a high-mileage mode of transport that is also very eco-friendly, very reliable and very much in demand, the 2014 Prius hybrid in all its forms is the hybrid of choice. If you're looking for the best fuel economy in the hybrid field, the 2014 Toyota Prius' 51/48 mpg rating is still king. The new plug-in model also allows for more options and with the ability to run solely on electric power. Due to the seamless transition between electric motor and gasoline engine, driving the Prius hybrid is a surprisingly serene event. The driver is given a range of performance options via the EV, Eco, and Power buttons, which allow for variations in throttle application and fuel consumption. In EV mode, the Prius hybrid functions solely on electric power (speed and miles permitting), while the Power mode setting delivers the full potential of the gasoline engine assisted by the electric motor. The Eco mode setting is probably the most useful of the three, allowing the Prius' computer to modify the throttle response for the best balance of fuel consumption and performance. The Toyota Prius hybrid hatchback features an interior as modern and different as its exterior. The contoured dash looks particularly handsome with its 2-tone panels. The Prius' sheet metal is designed to cheat the wind, with sharp-edged creases and flush glass panels. Even the car's wheel covers are aerodynamic. As some states also allow hybrid cars to waive the 2-person-per-car minimum to drive in the High Occupancy Vehicle lanes, the Prius might actually be able to speed up your commute times! Source: The Manufacturer Summary